6/16/2011

I'm just trying to get you caught up!



I've had Kona for about... three weeks now, which means I already have a million pictures and dog toys. 

So far we have:


 1. MET THE FAMILY
including grandma, grandpa, david, and all the other pets... 


 My dad is the biggest softee when it comes to puppies. He absolutely loves kona!


2. GONE TO THE PARK

Family picture with Brian :) 
 Kona was so interested 
in the other dogs and people at the park, 
but wasn't quite brave enough to bark 
or even run five feet away from the blanket!
She ate enough grass to last her a lifetime.... Oyyy vei!


3. PLAYED WITH ROCKS
(despite the ton of dog toys I've bought for her)


4. FOUND A CHAIR JUST HER SIZE


and one not her size...



It's amazing how such a little puppy can have this big of a personality!





No comments:

Post a Comment