6/27/2011

sit back and reeeeelax

I love Jack Johnson.  I guess I can happily blame Brian for this, seeing as since we began dating, it's practically the soundtrack to our life. If somebody were to buy me tickets to a concert, I would claim them as my new best friend. I will see a concert before I die. It's on my bucket list... Too bad he only plays in Europe this summer.

I'm obsessing about this song.... again



Kona's big adventure of the week: RIVER HIKING.

just hanging out... eating mud and sticks



oh, she also loves Brian; you could say they're partners in crime..


I spy a duck!

tired puppy.

I don't know what it is, but hiking by the river is my newest favorite thing, besides iced chai on a hot summer morning and laying in the cool grass reading at the park. Maybe its because it's literally a five minute drive from home? Or maybe because it's an awesome escape from the city? I don't know, but I do know that I'll always been an outdoor-girl at heart. Oh, and Kona doesn't mind the great exercise or duck watching either... 


No comments:

Post a Comment