8/16/2011

goooooood morning!

My alarm didn't go off this morning, so instead of waking up at the crack of dawn to eat breakfast and whatnot before going to the gym at 9...

I WOKE UP AT 9. 

and i'm okay with that. 

Breakfast: oats with almond butter, strawberries, honey, and cinnamon. 
I don't know how I feel about oats. weird and slimy, but good all at the same time.



My mom got this coffee cup for me on a trip to texas and it's been my favorite ever since.
except there's orange juice in it, not coffee.


Today is just one of those days where you feel like you want to be productive (cleaning, organizing, setting up school and work schedules) but it just takes soooo much to get going. I guess I could start with actually going to the gym. Then we will just wait and see what happens. I'm off to do more handstands!



No comments:

Post a Comment